ru en oz
1 USD = 3706.22  
1 EUR = 3967.46  
1 RUB = 65.91  
ru en уз
May 15-16, 2017 in Tashkent and Samarkand is planned to hold a two-day international scientific and cultural congress "Cultural heritage of Uzbekistan - the way to dialogue between peoples and countries."
Home / Other / The year theme / Virtual Receptions to Assist Developing Healthcare...

Virtual Receptions to Assist Developing Healthcare System

Large flow of applications on the quality of health services has turned the main theme of the next meeting at the Ministry of Health, which was conducted by the Deputy Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan - Health Minister Adham Ikramov.

It was noted that, as of December 28, 2016, the virtual reception of the President received 6,800 applications, 5,400 have already been considered, that is, 80% of these applications and complaints. The officials met with those who submitted complaints and applications, whose problems have been solved in the framework of the law. The remaining 20% of the requests are in the process of study and investigation.

The Health Minister drew attention of the meeting participants to the fact that in order to reduce such cases, and tackle the issues it is necessary to communicate with people in all regions, to consider their concerns.

The meeting participants also spoke about the fact that now the citizens’ applications to the Ministry of Health are received the Ministry’s official website - www.minzdrav.uz, as well as by email and hotline 1003.

All applications will be reviewed, monitored and solved within the framework of the law by the Minister of Health of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
  • Комментарии отсутствуют

Sign in to be able to post a comment.


Subscribe to our newsletter Keep up to date with all the news